Take a look at the other posts in this series.
At the beginning of December 2012 my Clever Container upline shared her business plan for 2013 with me and encouraged me to make one as well. Though I’m organized, I’m guilty of never creating a list of goals and a plan on how to achieve them. I was skeptical at first, but I forced myself to turn that “it’s-not-gonna-work” conversation off until I gave it a try at least once.
I’m so glad I did! It has been only 2 weeks since I’ve made a plan and I’ve already achieved so much more than I ever thought I would in such a short period of time. Not only do I know exactly what I want to get done, but I’m able to look at how much I have achieved since I made my plan. And that’s very motivating!
Wanna see what my plan is??
So I figured I could share my goals and plan with you. Perhaps you can learn from me and do the same for yourself? I will revisit my goals every month with you guys so you can see (and me too!) if the plan actually works. The items that have been crossed off are what I’ve already achieved.
So here it is:
Organizing 2 Freedom Business
1. Launch Business in January:
- Make business cards
Complete and launch www.organizing2freedom.com website
- Get google adds running
Sign up for findmyorganizer.com
- Change Name of Thrifty Military Mommy to Organizing Military Mommy.
Get a digital camera Create b/f and after pics for both websites Add top image to organizing2freedom.com
- Change email address to the new name
2. Make between $3k and $5k by the end of 2013
- Must be working at least 25-30 hours every week on the business by June
- 2-3 new clients every week
- At least 2 speaking events every month.
- 1 organizing workshop every month.
Thrifty/Organizing Military Mommy
Streamline posts from random topics to just organizing and decorating
- Change Thrifty to Organizing
- Create and finish ebook by February 28th (stay tuned! ).
- Do series on organizing different parts of the house and on clever container products.
At least 2 per month
- Contact MOPS groups and Libraries
- Find Meet up groups on meetup.com
- Use Clever Container products to market at speaking engagements, particularly the ones for organizing moms on the go.
1. Have at least 3-4 sponsors under me
- The Plan:
- CALL LEADS!!!
- Write about Clever Container on website at least once a week.
- Talk about it to everyone no matter what!
- Type up and refine script
2. Maintain Consultant Status
- 2 speaking events every month
- 1-2 parties every month
- Have an inventory of CC products on hand to sell to organizing clients.
3. Properly train sponsors
- Show them I care about them by sending them birthday and holiday cards.
- Spend time with each one on the phone every week to help keep them on track.
- Attend all of Lisa’s training conference calls.
And that’s a wrap, folks! Check back with my every month to find out how I’m doing on my list of goals!
Do you make a plan each year?
(Disclosure: this post contains my affiliate links)