Have I motivated you to make some goals and plans for 2013 since my last post about my own business goals?
Since we’re on a roll, and since I’m so pleased with the work I’ve already done according to my plan (and it’s not even 2013 yet!), I thought it was fitting to do another post on my family’s financial Goals for 2013 as well.
Eiklor Household Financial Goals For 2013
- Save up Base of $1500 in savings:
We already have $600 saved up for this goal.
- Get Out Of Debt (13,000)
- Save up a rainy day fund and cap at $3000
- Save up for Courtney (hubby’s eldest daughter) to visit ($1,000)
- Save up to visit family in Massachusetts in Summer of 2014 ($3500)
- Save up to buy a second car ($15,000)
- Save up $17,000 for private schooling
Obviously these are some pretty high goals that we may be working on beyond 2013, but it’s a good start and it’s nice to know that hubby and I are on the same page with them. Now, all we have to do is work on one goal at a time in order and we’ll be there soon enough.
Check back with me every month to see where we are with these goals.
What about you, what are your financial goals for 2013?